Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Crew goes Clueless




Top//Lazy Oaf from Asos
Skirt//Crew 
Shoes//New Look 
Socks//Topshop 
Sunglasses//Primark 
Earrings//Primark

So a few weeks ago I mentioned I had travelled to a crew clothing event in london, and the lovely people there allowed me to pick my favourite item to style for the 21 days of blogging event. I picked out this adorable clueless inspired checked skirt, which is a perfect piece to perk up my spring wardrobe. Crew have amazing quality basics and it was lovely to meet some new faces at the event. 

Also madly in love with my new look heels, I wouldn't normally wear them with socks especially since it's been so hot recently but I couldn't resist the pink on pink. 


5 comments:

  1. I love Clueless :) I love your shirt and that tartan plaid skirt, remind me of Cher

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, if I could I would have gone for a matching sweater vest but I think I took clueless my own way haha!

      Delete
  2. ooo fun look! love how you styled your Crew piece x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this skirt is so cute! I was watching Clueless the other night, it never gets old! would love if you could check out my blog:)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete