Pages

Thursday 11 September 2014

AW/14 Lust List






Primark//Asos//Marks and Spencers//Primark//Marks and Spencers

My Coast lusting has gone into overdrive this Autumn, I actually own a total of 15 Coats at home currently, and I hope to add some of these beautiful aw14 angels to my collection. The two that most caught my eye were the Primark check and dog-tooth coats both at £30 each. This is such a steal for a good quality coat I almost couldn't believe it, but I can assure you I will be snapping them up as soon as pay day comes around!  

I would like to apologize for shoddy blogging as I have come back to Leeds only to have left my laptop charger back home. I actually walked all the way to the uni Library to complete a post so I wasn't abandoning my blog again haha! 

Anyway things might be a bit in the short this month despite my false promises but back on track soon I really do swear xx



No comments:

Post a Comment