Pages

Friday 23 January 2015

Yorrk Fun










Jeans//Topshop
Top//Whistles 
Trainers//Adidas
Coat//Primark 
Bag//Primark

How beautifuuuuuuul is york?? Everything about it is so homely and cosy and cute I just can't deal. After lots of time working and the dreaded thought of returning to University on Monday we figured we would have a fun day out somewhere close by. I have to admit I did get a little carried away in the shops and spent probably 10 times more than my friends but it's okay because it was all worth it. I picked up this lil jumper in the Whistles sale, it's super soft and comfy and just the right length for my mom jeans, huzzah. 

Hope you appreciate the pic of me and Bea loling, that's pretty much how the whole day was spent. 

Can we just note that i've done two posts in three days, congrats Libby, congrats. 




No comments:

Post a Comment