Pages

Sunday 16 November 2014

Christmas Themed Dressing






Shoes//New Look
Culottes//Topshop
Jumper//Topshop
Coat//Vintage from misspigeonswardrobe.com

Apologies for the less than amazing quality photos in a bit of a boring setting but I had to get a post out there about my angelic new things! First of all these amazing shoes which are surprisingly so comfy and cheap, who knew I could find shoes I like that don't give me hideous blisters! To add more comfort to my green and red christmas combo, culottes are like pjamas I can wear in public soo comfy and floaty and just perfect. As always roll necks are all I need this winter, while i'm super busy with uni at the moment I will try and post as much as I can especially because I have an interview at Whistles on thursday!! Yay me xx




No comments:

Post a Comment