Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

David Hockney and a cosy roll neck











Jacket Jumper Shoes// H&M
Jeans//Topshop Mom 

Recently it was my big sisters 21st Birthday and we took a trip as a family to Salts Mill which I was dreading, given the name I imagined a sort of shopping centre filled with old women buying cut price towels. However I was pleasantly surprised when this is where we ended up, a David Hockney exhibition gallery, a beautiful kitchen shop and an unbelievable diner (check the above goats cheese, butter nut squash, and beetroot pizza). I got my sister to take a few snaps of my outfit on my iphone, it was a comfort dressing day so this angelic H&M rollneck was perfect. 





2 comments:

  1. Love the shoes! Looks like you had a great day out. That pizza looks amazing, mmm.
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete