Pages

Thursday 20 November 2014

Interview Attire







Jumper//H&M
Culottes//Topshop
Shoes//New Look
Coat//Berghaus - Charity Shop

Can I just start by saying, how incredible is this coat??? I was head over heels as soon as I spotted it in a charity shop in Leeds, so perfect for the sad winter weather that's now dawning on us and such good quality for £20! 
Moving swiftly on this was today's outfit worn by me to a job interview as a supervisor at Whistles, which I got!! Hurray that discount is enough to complete my wardrobe dreams forever more and I couldn't be happier to have got the position. I'm repeating the culottes and pointy shoes on the bottom half because I cant get enough of how comfy this outfit is.
Congrats to me I feel all proud inside, follow your dreams everyone you're beautiful, honest.




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that coat <3 xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!! Such a good charity shop find I couldn't believe my luck xx

      Delete