Pages

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas In The City










Jumper//Gap
Coat//Asos
Jeans//Topshop
Trainers//Adidas
Heels//New Look


Unlike many Bloggers I am not fortunate enough to live in the Big City, or anywhere remotely close to it in fact. So when my sister's 21st Birthday cam along I thought it would be a nice chance to book two days in London and see the Musical Wicked- Unbelievable by the way. I was not allowed to take photos of the show for obvious reasons but if I did it would be purely for the outfits which were incredible! The whole show from start to finish was just insane and I am v glad an excellent sister like me came up with the idea to go. 

Because we were short on time and only had a one night hotel stay we were packing very light so as not to pull our luggage along Oxford street all day. This meant I had to do a quick change from shopping day to theatre night and I managed it all with one shoe swap! Huzzah! 

p.s The last two photos are the displays in '& other stories' a shop the north is clearly crying out for!!

p.p.s I must learn to look less miserable in my photos, note for the future.

Merry Christmas Eve everyone




No comments:

Post a Comment