Pages

Monday 8 December 2014

Leafy Scenes








Jumper//Zara 
Skirt//HouseofSunny
Boots//Whistles
Coat//Charity Shop 

Me in a random patch of autumn leaves again, what's new? Aha I was lacking on time and just wanted to get some pictures of this jumper and skirt combo. I bought this jumper on a whim from zara the other day which is risky as it was quite a hefty price but (as my house mates have pointed out) I have got the wear out of it and haven't actually taken it off since. It's just the most cosy comfy amazing thing in the world so what's a gal to do. 
Also I recently got an email from the lovely people at HouseofSunny who gave me  10% off there collection so I ordered a cute printed tshirt, unfortunately there was a mini issue with shipping so they let me upgrade to this amazing skirt! How wonderful, I highly recommend you all check out their website and/or instagram because its's my current fashion inspiration. 

p.s Hope you like the action shot at the top- really getting into that coat removal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment