Pages

Monday 1 December 2014












Coat//Charity Shop
Jumper//Gap
Jeans//Topshop
Boots//Whistles

I was supposed to post this yesterday (oops) but I have been at home all weekend in the countryside with no internet, and blogging on my phone has proved very testing. 
The top pics are a lazy afternoon outfit in my amazing new coat (another one) that my mum nabbed for me from a charity shop! Can you really have topoplus my Whistles boots that got well and truly muckied up as I waded through the fields for my friend Megan's uni work.

The results of that are the other pictures where i'm wearing a coat that she made! It was so nice to be asked to 'model' it for her I think it suited me due to my obvious obsession with coats, I have now got & new ones since September!!!  

Anyway I hope you all managed to grab some bargains this weekend I will be browsing the discounts well into tonight as I haven't had a chance all weekend. 

Much love 



No comments:

Post a Comment