Pages

Wednesday 19 March 2014

University Room

I thought I would start by sharing a bit about my life, starting with where I spend the majority of it (recluse much) in my bedroom!





The bedding in the last photo is a new set from Ikea, I also invested in a new feather quilt which is amazing and I highly recommend! I made the polaroid washing line with my own polaroid camera that i bought on ebay, its a fun way to take photos but the film is soo expensive. The second lot of polaroid looking photos were from Firebox which is an amazing website that changed my instagram photos into those cute snaps! They do lots of other cute quirky gifts too so would definitely check them out. My elephant hanging is from Ebay, and the fairy lights are Urban Outfitters

2 comments:

  1. Love your room! It's so pretty! :) How much was the polaroid camera you bought on ebay? xxxx

    http://katie-champagneandthestars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I think it was about £8/£9 it's an old fashioned one but the pictures come out really cute! The only thing is theres only one stockist of polaroid film and thats about £18 for 10 photos. Heres a link to one the same as mine! xxx

      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Polaroid-Supercolor-635-Instant-Film-Camera-/251476185139?pt=UK_Film_Cameras&hash=item3a8d261033

      Delete