Pages

Saturday 22 March 2014

Wardrobe Wonders and Coat Obsessions

Warrdrobe Wonders

Here is a collection of my most treasured wardrobe items! As some of you may know if you follow me on instagram you may already know how obsessed I am with my River Island Coat which I wear probably far too much. I am a coat addict mainly because I think you can wear a totally boring outfit and put on an amazing coat like that and it just instantly looks fab. That particular coat is only available on ebay now I think, but gorgeous statement coats are available everywhere at the moment, here are a few I love!

Summer Coat Lovin

  1. Topshop Check Trench Coat 
  2. Zara Yellow Blazer Coat 
  3. Topshop Snake Print Duster Coat 
  4. Zara Straight Cut Coat
  5. Zara Black Blazer Coat
  6. Zara Yellow Pocket Coat 
The majority of the coats are Zara but what can I say, they do good quality great outerwear! I particularly love the bright yellow blazer coat even though it scares me a little bit.

Anyway back to my wardrobe, I think my American Apparel obsession phase has kind of ended now, there quality is not always amazing and even though they have really great ethical standards their clothes are sometimes extortionate for a high street chain. I do ed however own six chiffon shirts in different patterns and colours, the two above being my favourite. I just think the chiffon shirt is very versatile and with the fancier patterned ones an easy way to jazz up an outfit. However at £52 a pop I would definitely recommend some dupes maybe this or this.  

Black mom jeans are perfection for someone like me who has had a bit of a phobia of jeans for a while.I have big hips so love anything high waisted is a must and these are crazy comfy and well worth the investment. However do beware with Topshop jeans sizing as its not always what it seems, they have some very off measurements and sometimes one pair of jeans in one size might not fit but the same size in a different colour will! Very confusing! 

Finally SHOES!! Obviously neither of these are particularly summer orientated but they have got me through the foul English winter just perfectly. I think everyone deserves a pair of doc martens once in there life, and this type of shoe version is great to get you started if you are scared of the bigger boots! Vagabond make amazing shoes and I bought this pair from Office, I think the ones in the picture are fabric but mine have a black leather top part so even better. I would say however think about the kind of thing you will be using them for, because mine got messed up pretty easily and with all the similar looking cheaper boots out there £90 is a hell of a lot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment