Pages

Thursday 20 March 2014

Urban Summer and Festival Faves

Urban Outiftter is sooo much better in summer

Proof alas that Urban Outiftters is soo much better at making pretty summer festival clothes than it is at making winter ones. I fell head over heels for the Kimchi Blue Bodycon Dungaree Dress (left) as soon as I saw it in the shop, a perfect summer piece! Aswell as that I think chunky sandals are a must for this summer and even though the ones on the right are a little pricey there are loads of dupes out there that give the same kind of look. Particularly these and these! I have been in love with JuJus for a while now and i'm pretty sure I had some when I was about 8 or 9 (trendsetter) but these sparkly ones are sweet for summer and easy to look after in festival fields, plus with prices hitting there highest at £28 I think it's a must! Swing and smock dresses are of course the height of summer comfort and so easy to throw on when your hungover and ready to crawl out of a sweaty tent. I think it's all about loose material and simple happy designs, i'm a very colourful dresser so I would say it's time to liven things up because SUMMER IS COMING! YAAAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment