Pages

Friday 28 March 2014

Coast Top Prom Picks!




So I have been out of the blogosphere for a few days spending time with a guy I have been seeing who is jetting off to Thailand on Monday- more on this in another post. However some brilliant news arrived with me while I was offline, I HAVE A NEW JOB! Hooooorah! I will no longer be living the dreary sadness of poor student life and I can't wait! Coincidently this new job is at the retail store Coast! 

So here is an excuse not only to brag about my tremendous success but also to show off some of the amazing dresses I will be selling in the future! Before becoming a member of the coast team I had never really seen or worn any of their clothes before, however after browsing the selection I have noo idea why not.

Obviously it's occasionwear so it's very fancy and only for those one off posh events, thus I picked out a few prom ideas since I know it's only round the corner and for those who haven't been planning it since year 7, Coast have an amazing selection right now! I am especially in love with the Thalia dress ( bottom right) it's just the kind of girly thing I would normally run a mile from but something about it screams i'm a princess in a non spoilt brat way. 

1 comment: