Pages

Saturday 19 April 2014

HD Brows

I apologise for the bad image quality of this post, and all of my posts I am using a bashed up iPhone camera, salvation will come on loan day I promise. Anyway the main topic here is the dramatic transformation of my brows! Some of you may never have heard of HD brows before but this is there website if you want to check them out and search for a salon that offers the service close to you www.hdbrows.com

The technique is to use a combination of threading, waxing, tinting and plucking to create the perfect eyebrow shape with no help from a make up. I have been needing to get my brows done for a while and I highly recommend this treatment it takes about 30 minutes and costs around £25 but its well worth it if you need to regain shape or growth to your brows!

No comments:

Post a Comment