Pages

Sunday 27 April 2014

I'm still alive, almost

Just a quick post to say apologies for the lack of recent uploads, I have been working loads and as far as blogging goes haven't had much to say. However my loan comes in tomorrow so I shall be back in the shops, plus having my hair done and a busy week ahead so will keep you all updated on new buys, outfit posts etc. To tide you over here are some of my more recent instagram photos for those of you who don't follow me..get on that.

Lazy day//Vintage Blue rinse jumper, Urban Outfitters pants

Late Birthday gifts from my sister
Shirt//Topshop- Very cute, and cropped she did well
Necklace//Topshop
Dip Dye kit//Bleach London- Always wanted to try their products very exciting
Socks//Topshop- The pug ones are life 
BodyWash//Soap and Glory - This stuff smells amazing
Retracable Lip brush//Real Techniques- very handy for perfect red lips 
Brow Kit//Sleek - Perfect dupe of the benefit one
Underwear//Primark- Can't go wrong


Family balcony BBQ

Heels//Primark
Leggins//Topshop
Shirt//American Apparel
Night out in leeds, first time I have ever worn heels in Leeds before but these Primark strappy ones proved a great success.

Sixth form prom throwback in my favourite Topshop dress and Kurt Gieger heels.



2 comments: