Pages

Saturday 12 April 2014

Instagram Updates

Instsgram Week

A week (ish) in my life on instagram @libbyjf_ 

  1. This was taken on a recent trip to the Isle of Man (where I was born) despite the filter making it look somewhere tropical the weather was fairly bright but chilly, but it was the seaside so you know, cute. 
  2. Also the beach ft my birthday juju's
  3. Me featuring in the fabulous street stylings of Bryony Dodds, her blog is lavely as is she, check it out bryonydodds.blogspot.com
  4. No instagram week is complete without a selfie, I have mentioned previously I am growing out my brows, they are a bit overbearing in this photo but hey ho smiles and fluffy jumpers. 
  5. I came home last weekend and hit the town with some of my friends, Shirt Dress is Topshop and Heels are Zara. Both out of season but try ebay maybe if you are interested. 
  6. A foul jumper I came across in a shop called Peacocks, words can't describe parents who put their children in clothes like this. 
  7. Me and my mum, ft her work apron and my one true summer love..Primark circle sunnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment