Pages

Tuesday 1 April 2014

It's Getting Sunny!

So there's lots to report from the week/weekend but most of all the fact that FINALLY the sun is starting to appear! I'm going to do a bit of a week in pictures series because it's been my birthday and I have also had my boyfriend (ish kinda easier to say) stay with me before he jetted off travelling for a year!


We shall start with his arrival he brought with him this amazing camera gadget thingy that makes your pictures look super cool and wide and bubble like. I think it has 4 camera settings and costs around £60 but you just clip it onto your iPhone camera and it makes cool effects as shown.

I'm pretty sure it's called an Ollo clip they are very cute little things which create cool looking photos! The top right and bottom left are me in Millennium Square in Leeds, the other two feature the divine shoe selection of Urban Outfitters.

Moving on to this weekend! Well on Sunday I turned the grand old age of 19 and so it has been a weekend of celebrations and festivities. On Friday night I was lucky enough to get my make up done at Bobbi Brown, I normally hate getting my make up done by other people but it was a free make up lesson so I figured  I wasn't loosing anything!

I ended up buying the lipstick as I loved it so much and probably would have bought all of the eye shadows if I could afford it too. She did a very subtle but golden party eye which I think fitted with my chosen outfit which is this gorgeous printed play suit from Topshop which sadly I got no full length photos in, argh silly me. But all in all I loved my makeup and had an amazing birthday, so shall finish with some party snaps including my amazing new jelly shoes my friends got me for my birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment